On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction
by William Zinsser
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Harper Perennial
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $9.03
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
On Writing Well has been praised for its sound advice, its clarity and the warmth of its style. It is a book for everybody who wants to learn how to write or who needs to do some writing to get through the day, as almost everybody does in the age of e-mail and the Internet.
Whether you want to write about people or places, science and technology, business, sports, the arts or about yourself in the increasingly popular memoir genre, On Writing Well offers you fundamental priciples as well as the insights of a distinguished writer and teacher. With more than a million copies sold, this volume has stood the test of time and remains a valuable resource for writers and would-be writers.
- The Elements of Style, Fourth Edition
- The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
- Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer
- 100 Ways to Improve Your Writing (Mentor Series)
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.