Elements of Grammar
by Margaret Shertzer
Paperback: 180 pages
List Price: $14.20
Your Price: $12.44
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The essential guide to refining and improving grammar – from the basics of sentence structure to the art of composing written works. A concise, comprehensive handbook of the basic rules of grammar and usage that presents invaluable tips on how to implement these rules in everyday writing and speaking. Succinct and immensely practical with coverage of punctuation, capitalization, the parts of the sentence, words often confused, foreign words and phrases, numbers, signs and symbols, etc.
- The Elements of Style, Fourth Edition
- The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal
- The Elements of Style (4th Edition)
- American Legal Systems: A Resource and Reference Guide
- The Elements of Editing: A Modern Guide for Editors and Journalists
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.