Rebel Resume: An Outlaw Resume Guide For Kick-Ass Students & New Grads
by Josh Barsch
Kindle Edition: 102 pages
The job market for new grads is tough, and it's going to be tough forever. That's never going to change. You have to make sure your resume is bulletproof, and guess what? Yours probably isn't. Most new grads get poor, if any, instruction on how to craft a resume that knocks employers on their asses and gets them a job. This is the no-holds-barred manual on how to do just that. Rules will be bent, sometimes broken, and conventional wisdom is shot to pieces. That's how it should be if you want to score a great job in today's economy.
Here's a peek at some of what's inside.
Q: Should you pad your resume?
A: Yes, but carefully. I show you how.
Q: What should you put for your objective?
A: Trick question -- you shouldn't include an objective. I explain why.
Q: Should you put "references available on request"?
A: Absolutely not. Never. I'll tell you why.
Q: Should I include a photo with my resume?
A: Yes. Every time.
Surprised? I don't blame you. There's a LOT of bad resume advice out there. This book puts it all to rest and gets you on the right track to getting the job you want. If you want an advantage over 90% of the people applying for the jobs you want, buy the book. You won't regret it.
- 12 Steps to Career Freedom (Book #2) A Necessary Career Planning Guide for Prospering in Today's Job Market (Career & Job Development Series)
- Fly For Free: How To Earn Free Flights Across The US And Around The World
- Indoor Gardening: 25 Must Know Secrets for a Successful Indoor Gardening (indoor gardening, gardening, garden ideas)
- Common Interview Questions: Feel Confident And Answer Them Easily (Happy Job Hunting Series Book 1)
- The Philosophy Book (Big Ideas Simply Explained)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.