Destiny Defining Decisions: Best-Selling Entrepreneurs Reveal their Greatest Success Secrets (Entrepreneur Interview Series)
by Aleks Srbinoski, Marshall Goldsmith, Steve Chandler, Richard Koch, Randy Komisar, Tony Alessandra, Tom Butler-Bowdon, Jenn Lim, Stuart Diamond, John G. Miller
Kindle Edition: 221 pages
Publisher: Fulfilling Happiness
“What was the thought process behind the best life decision you have ever made?” This is the central question answered in “Destiny Defining Decisions” which explores the keys to happiness, inspirational living and business success. It offers new and established entrepreneurs and self-improvement enthusiasts the opportunity to receive inspirational and practical guidance from 11 best-selling business experts.
Discover the 7 key skills of success, 10 guidelines for entrepreneurial and life happiness and a simple 5 phase step by step business plan to start-up or enhance your passions based small business immediately.
The list of guests include experts who run multi-million dollar companies, who publish New York Times Bestselling books (with some individual titles having sold more than 1 million copies on their own) and who have a combined net worth of over $300 million.
· Executive coaching insights from Marshall Goldsmith, a top 5 world ranked executive coach (best-selling author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There)
· New secrets to “non-linear” time management from Steve Chandler, Success Coach trained in "psychological warfare" (best-selling author of 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself and Time Warrior)
· Successful start from scratch business building tactics from Richard Koch, an extremely high net worth serial entrepreneur (best-selling author of The 80/20 Principle).
· Creativity tips from Randy Komisar, a leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist (best-selling author of The Monk and the Riddle)
· Life purpose clarity techniques from Tony Alessandra, a hall of fame motivational speaker (best-selling author of The Art of Managing People)
· Timeless self-development revelations from Tom Butler-Bowdon, classic books researcher (best-selling author of 50 Psychology Classics and 50 Self-Help Classics)
· Social entrepreneurship guidelines from Jenn Lim, the CEO of Delivering Happiness and Director of HR at Zappos.com (contributing author to Tony Hsieh’ #1 best-selling Delivering Happiness)
· Negotiation strategies from Stuart Diamond, one of the world's most respected negotiation teachers (best-selling author of Getting More)
· Presentation skills that build trust, respect and connection with John G. Miller, accountability expert (best-selling author of QBQ: The Question Behind the Question)
· Essential mindset requirements for writing and consulting success from Eve Adamson, freelance and celebrity ghostwriter (best-selling author with Bethany Frankel of A Place of Yes)
· Actions to create value and share your expert knowledge effectively with Andrew Griffiths, (best-selling author of The Me Myth and the 101 Ways Business Series)
· Special inspirational interview with Anthony Catalano
Primary author, interviewer and creator of additional strategies is Entrepreneurial Psychologist and Happiness Expert, Aleks George Srbinoski.
- The Business Idea Factory: A World-Class System for Creating Successful Business Ideas
- The Creativity Checklist: The 11 Step System That Instantly Pulls Million Dollar Ideas Out Of Your Head
- 6 Months to 6 Figures
- Yoga for Beginners: A Quick Start Yoga Guide to Burn Fat, Strengthen Your Mind and Find Inner Peace
- Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.