Shorten The Gap - Short Cuts to Success and Happiness
by Mark Lack
Kindle Edition: 148 pages
Shorten The Gap is known by experts as personal development on steroids because it's one of the fastest and most efficient ways to learn and understand a collection of subjects that contribute to personal and professional success and achievement. Marks philosophy is that if you want to become the best and produce the best results, you must learn from the best. This book as well as his consistent track record of success makes it evident that he has indeed learned from the best and has now become an expert himself in the science of achieving success, peak performance, and how to live a meaningful and fulfilling life.
This book eloquently and efficiently breaks down how to:
* Achieve any goal 3 to 5 times faster
* Get your way more often through Influence and Persuasion tactics
* Overcome your fears, uncertainties and self-doubts
* Discover your purpose and begin living a fulfilling life
* Build deep and meaningful relationships
* Empower yourself and others with unstoppable and infectious confidence and certainty
* Take control of your destiny and build the life of your dreams
Mark A. Lack is known as the preeminent peak performance coach for young adults. Imagine your future exactly the way you want it. In this book you will learn the most effective proven methods to rapidly "Shorten The Gap" from where you are today and where you would like to be in the future. Overcome your uncertainties, limiting beliefs, and crush sabotaging behaviors that are holding you back from creating your ideal life, relationships, financial freedom, and quality of life that you deserve.
- Never Work Again: Work Less, Earn More and Live Your Freedom
- Multicast Marketing: How to Podcast, Publish and Promote Your Content to the World with Google Hangouts, YouTube Live, Kindle Books, Mobile and Social Media
- How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds
- Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams
- The Art of Taking Action: Lessons from Japanese Psychology
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.