by John D.H. Greenway
Kindle Edition: 82 pages
Publisher: John D. H. Greenway
Leaders' Map has been written to enable leaders to navigate towards success both in their work and other roles in life.
Whether you are taking the lead in business, in your community or even in your family there will be fresh ideas, practical wisdom and timeless principles that you can draw on.
At its core Leaders' Map will help you to understand your journey. Most of us make our plans as if we will be going forward in a straight line. But life is not like that. Winds blow, waves rise, currents pull, obstacles block and opportunities beckon. Leadership, indeed life, journeys are more like sailing in the ocean than driving along a straight road.
Leaders' Map wants to help thinkers do and doers think. As you read Leaders' Map you will be provoked to think and challenged to do.
Leaders' Map has been written to help you navigate more successfully, but with the express intent that you will also enjoy the journey more.
- Greater Expectations: Succeed (and Stay Sane) in an On-Demand, All-Access, Always-On Age (Frames)
- Secrets of Power Negotiating: 15th Anniversary Edition (Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator)
- Vegetarian Weight Loss: How to Achieve Healthy Living & Low Fat Lifestyle (Weight Maintenance & Heart Healthy Diet) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 1)
- Productivity Hacks for Entrepreneurs:: 53 Simple Ways to Grow Your Business & Increase Productivity in 5 Minutes or Less
- HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK SMART:: 7 Ways YOU Can Develop Their Mind Power
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.