QuickBooks 2014 for Mac [Download]
List Price: $249.94
Your Price: $163.58
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2014
- Designed by Mac users for Mac users
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- In-product tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expense and more
- Bring in your data from spreadsheets and contacts from Address Book/Contacts1
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac2
- 60 day money-back guarantee3
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Designed for your Mac
- Looks and works like your Mac
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar5
- Sychronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts5
- Export data to Numbers or Excel5
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Get 1-click access to what you use most. The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
- Keep customer, vendor and transaction information at your fingertips. Complete tasks quickly and efficiently with enhanced Centers including customizable columns.
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
- Easily find the report information you need. Search text within reports to find key words and phrases.
- Other things to make business easier: Adjust sales tax paid to allow for rounding, fee or discounts. Launch home page provides insights into your company’s performance without running a report. Easily search text within reports to find key words or phrases.
Minimum System Configuration
- OS X v10.7 (Lion), v10.8 (Mountain Lion) or v10.9 (Mavericks)
- At least an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB of RAM recommended
- Minimum 250 MB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet connection) for installation
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers 2009; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- iCal/Calendar, iChat/Messages, and Address Book/Contacts are included in OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2014 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2012, 2013 and 2014
- QuickBooks for Mac 2014 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2014
- Contact Sync feature is disabled and does not function with OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
Online Simple Start
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x|
|Easily import data from Excel & Address Book/Contacts6||Excel only||x|
|Confidently start using QuickBooks with in-product tutorials and contextual help||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x|
|Create estimates & turn them into invoices in one click||x|
|Customize invoices with your company logo7||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks4||x||x|
|Track mileage by job & generate reports||x|
|Log hours & bill clients for your time||x|
|Stay on Top of Your Business|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, & Transaction Centers||Customer Center only||x|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x|
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click to get ready for tax time||20+||115+|
|View and manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker8||x||x|
|Built for Your Mac|
|Add reminders to iCal/Calendar to stay on top of bills & collect payments6||x|
|Synchronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts6||x|
|Export data to Numbers or Excel6||x|
|Easily exchange data between QuickBooks for Mac & QuickBooks for Windows9||x|
1 Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Gmail, Mac Address Book/Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports import of data from the Address Book or Contacts applications included in the support OS versions (i.e. minimum OS X 10.7). See software integration requirements at www.quickbooks.com/support.
2 Internet access required.
3 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Intuit will give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5 Export report data requires Apple Numbers ’09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac. E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac. iCal/Calendar, iChat and Address Book/Contacts are included in OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
6 See system requirements and details on integration with other software. Transfer data only from Microsoft Excel 97 or later for Online Simple Start.
7 QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac.
8 Money Bar feature in Online Simple Start.
9 QuickBooks for Mac 2014 can upgrade files from QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Accountant Editions for Windows v2012–2014, New User Edition v5–2006 and QuickBooks for Mac v4.0 (M12)–2014 (U.S. versions). QuickBooks for Mac can convert Quicken Mac 2007 register transactions for use with QuickBooks, but adjustments may be required before using the file. QuickBooks for Mac 2014 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2014. See www.useqb.com/Switch2Mac for differences between QuickBooks for Mac and Windows.
QuickBooks for Mac supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
- Office Mac 2011 Home and Business 2011 - 1 Mac/1 User [Download]
- Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - 1PC/1User [Download]
- Learning QuickBooks for Mac 2014 [Download]
- QuickBooks Pro 2014 [Download]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.