The Writer's Tune-up Manual: 35 Exercises That Will Scrape the Rust Off Your Writing
by Craig A. Hart
Kindle Edition: 166 pages
Publisher: Sweatshoppe Publications
The Kindle version of this book is approximately 60 pages in length.
One thing every writer wants is the opportunity to improve their craft, to hone their skills, and create the most dazzling prose possible. The Writer’s Tune-up Manual is just what you need. Maybe you’ve been away from the game for a while, struggle with a certain aspect of writing, or perhaps you just want to put your skills up on the rack and give them a good tuning. Filled with 35 targeted exercises, The Writer’s Tune-up Manual will help you do all these things by expanding your writing savvy in five specific areas: Character Development, Dialogue, Point of View, Description and Setting, and Plot.
The exercises in The Writer’s Tune-up Manual are more than just writing prompts; you can find those anywhere. No, The Manual gives you a real opportunity to flex your literary muscles by laying out detailed, often difficult assignments. Nobody said that becoming the best writer you can would be easy, so roll up your sleeves, flex your fingers, and get ready to take your writing to a whole new level!
- Writing Online: Write Your Dreams to Reality
- Practical Emotional Structure: an easy to understand plain-English guide to emotional theory and the transformational character arc (Plain-English Writing Guides Book 1)
- Fire up Your Fiction: An Editor's Guide to Writing Compelling Stories
- Dialogue (Busy Writer's Guides Book 3)
- She Sat He Stood: What Do Your Characters Do While They Talk?
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.