Effective Business Communication
Kindle Edition: 65 pages
Whether it’s a misunderstanding with your co-worker or a blunder with your boss, failure to communicate in the workplace can spell disaster for your career. Drawing on the advice of top business professionals like Jack Welch and Sheryl Sandberg, Effective Business Communication discusses the five fundamentals of good communication that can offset the common causes of failure.
This business writing book discusses each fundamental in detail, offering practical examples and advice on how to apply them in your daily life. As a bonus, each chapter includes tips on how to improve your business writing skills in the workplace.
Whether you’re a CEO or an entry-level employee just starting out your career, Effective Business Communication will help you quickly and easily improve your business writing.
- How to Find a Profitable Blog Topic Idea (Better Blog Booklets)
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips for Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- How To Write a Book This Weekend, Even If You Flunked English Like I Did
- Make Money Online Volume 2 - 67 More Real Companies That Pay You To Work In Your Pajamas
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.