Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech That Will Be Remembered for Years in Under 30 Seconds
by Andrii Sedniev
Kindle Edition: 112 pages
Magic of Impromptu Speaking is a comprehensive, step-by-step system for creating highly effective speeches in under 30 seconds. It is based on research of the most powerful techniques used by winners of impromptu speaking contests, politicians, actors and successful presenters. The book is entertaining to read, has plenty of examples and covers the most effective tools not only from the world of impromptu speaking but also from acting, stand-up comedy, applied psychology and creative thinking.
Once you master the system, you will grow immensely as an impromptu public speaker, become a better storyteller in a circle of friends and be more creative in everyday life. Your audience members will think that what you do on stage after such short preparation is pure magic and will recall some of your speeches many years later.
- Magic of Public Speaking: A Complete System to Become a World Class Speaker
- Magic of Speech Evaluation: Gain World Class Public Speaking Experience by Evaluating Successful Speakers
- Toastmasters Secret: A Practical Guide to Become a Competent Communicator in Public Speaking
- Mastering Table Topics: Tips and 500 Sample Questions to Help You Become a Better Impromptu Speaker
- Public Speaking: Storytelling Techniques for Electrifying Presentations
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.