The Writing Survival Guide for College and High School Students
by Audri Coursen
Writing essays is really hard for some people. It doesn't have to be. Writing an essay can be reduced to nothing more than a procedure. Making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a procedure. If you learn the basics, you can get good at writing an essay. This book is a short, minimalistic discussion of what you really need to know to survive all of those papers in high school and college.
Clear, concise diagrams help you visualize the structure of an essay, and the author's no-hassle approach helps take the stress out of writing.
- How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
- Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
- Sentences and Paragraphs: Mastering the Two Most Important Units of Writing (The Writing Code Series Book 8)
- Practical Academic Essay Writing Skills - An International ESL Students English Essay Writing Handbook (Academic Writing Skills 2)
- Perfect Paragraphs: How to Write Killer Paragraphs and Impress Your Examiner
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.