Turn on Your SUPER BRAIN: Discover Your Natural Genius
by Dr. Jill Ammon-Wexler
Kindle Edition: 23 pages
Publisher: Quantum Self Group, Inc
UNLEASH YOUR SUPER BRAIN
Everything you think and do all starts in your physical brain. But have you given thought to how your 3-pound brain does that? What about the belief that only an estimated 2% of your brain is involved in pure logical thinking? And how do you activate the other 98% of your brain power and what is it connected to?
Most people unconsciously let their brain automatically create their lives. But research says your brain can be physically changed using the power of choice. Once you understand HOW your brain shapes your life, you have the potential to reach in and change it at the source. In "Turn on Your Super Brain" doctor of psychology Dr Jill Ammon-Wexler, a 45-year pioneer in mind/brain research, guides you on a fascinating journey into your brain, what is does, and how to take control of your life, goals and dreams from the brain-out.
NOTE: This is a short book that goes straight to the point – 13 pages of information certain to have an interesting impact on your life.
- You Can BECOME EXCEPTIONAL: 10 Pages That Can Change Your Life
- Banned Mind Control Secrets
- INCREASE YOUR MIND POWER: The Science of Clear Thinking
- Pineal Gland & Third Eye: Develop Your Higher Self
- HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK SMART: 7 Ways YOU Can Develop Their Mind Power
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.