Burst Productivity: How You Can Get It Done Now
by Dennis Crosby
Kindle Edition: 91 pages
Never lose another day to procrastination again!
We all have moments where we feel that there is not enough time in the day. We start the day off working at a fast pace and then for some reason our productivity levels begin to crash.
If only there was a way to stay productive throughout the whole day.
I'm here to tell you that there is...
And all the techniques you need are in this guide
Over the years, I have been able to transform myself from a below average worker who could never seem to get work done on time, into the envy of my peers. One of the keys to my change was knowing how to raise my productivity levels when everyone else's were dropping.
This guide contains all my techniques for dramatically increasing your productivity when feelings of procrastination and distractions run amuck.
Learn how to:
- Block distractions
- Stay focus without being interrupted
- Get more work done while still taking the break we all need
- Visualize yourself into increased productivity
- Eat foods that will keep your brain at its peak
I also introduce new concepts like performance anxiety and inertia; which both need to be defeated to achieve max productivity throughout the day.
Some of these techniques may not be new to you, but I guarantee you there will be a few that are. I have even included exercises that will help you implement these techniques tomorrow!
And all for the price of a cup of coffee....
Go ahead and Click BUY so you can experience a new level of productivity that only the most productive people in the world feel.
- Supercharge Your Mornings [A Quick & Easy Guide]
- Becoming The 1%: How To Master Time Management And Rise To The Top In 7 Days
- Unconventional Goal Setting: How To Set Life Changing Goals & Hit Them With 100% Accuracy
- Big Results In Less Time: The time management productivity plan that gets top results - How to get things done in the shortest time for the greatest results (Business Books Book 1)
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.