How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 9)
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 63 pages
-- STOP! Before reading on, check out my eBook collections (which include this title) and get 5 - yes, five! - FREE eBooks compared to purchasing individually. Please click "by John Connelly" above (the link is just above the price) to find these and my other titles sold individually on Amazon. I don't want you to miss out! Thank you, John Connelly --
About "How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less":
An easy to read, step by step guide on how to write a great essay in 8 hours or less. Covering how to go about researching, planning, writing, and everything else you need to know to write a great essay. Whether you're at High School, College, or University, the information in this eBook will help you take your essay writing to the next level and get the top grades.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook: "How to Study ". It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 8)
- The Writing Survival Guide for College and High School Students
- Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
- English Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization
- Practical Academic Essay Writing Skills - An International ESL Students English Essay Writing Handbook (Academic Writing Skills 2)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.