How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 63 pages
About "How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less":
An easy to read, step by step guide on how to write a great essay in 8 hours or less. Covering how to go about researching, planning, writing, and everything else you need to know to write a great essay. Whether you're at High School, College, or University, the information in this eBook will help you take your essay writing to the next level and get the top grades.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook: "How to Study ". It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide
- The Writing Survival Guide for College and High School Students
- English Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization
- Help Me Write a Thesis Statement for College
- Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.