How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 63 pages
-- STOP! Before reading on, check out my eBook collections (which include this title) and get 2 FREE eBooks compared to purchasing individually. Click "by John Connelly" above to find these as well as my other titles sold individually on Amazon. I don't want you to miss out! Thank you, John Connelly --
About "How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less":
An easy to read, step by step guide on how to write a great essay in 8 hours or less. Covering how to go about researching, planning, writing, and everything else you need to know to write a great essay. Whether you're at High School, College, or University, the information in this eBook will help you take your essay writing to the next level and get the top grades.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook: "How to Study ". It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
- The Writing Survival Guide for College and High School Students
- English Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization
- Sentences and Paragraphs: Mastering the Two Most Important Units of Writing (The Writing Code Series Book 8)
- Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.