How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!
by Steve Scott
Kindle Edition: 71 pages
How to Write a Nonfiction eBook Fast - EVEN If You Have a Full-Time Job;
Don't have time to complete a book in 7 days or during a weekend? Want a step-by-step writing plan that's REALISTIC? Need a strategy for creating content that readers love? Ever wish you had a best-selling eBook?
Digital publishing has quickly become THE way to make money with your words. The problem? It's not the 'get rich quick' strategy claimed by many gurus. The secret is to write the kind of nonfiction eBooks that build long-term fans and BUYERS.
In the guide "How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days," you'll get a day-by-day blueprint that actually works. Unlike other 'systems,' you'll discover a strategy which includes realistic timelines and specific steps.
STOP Using PLR Articles and Other Scammy Techniques
Another lie the gurus love to tell is how "easy" it is to write an eBook. You should NEVER use Private Label Rights (PLR) articles. And writing an eBook isn't about regurgitating another author's hard work.
What you need is a system that shows you how to write a book fast, while providing information that changes people's lives. That's how you win with nonfiction books!
Follow the 9 Step Plan for Writing an eBook Fast
"How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days" details a paint-by-numbers system for completing an eBook in three short weeks. The best part? It can be done in a simple 9-step process:
You'll learn how to:
- Adopt the 4 Habits of a Highly Effective Nonfiction Author
- Follow Four Steps for Creating the Perfect Writing Environment
- Discover a Killer Nonfiction Topic in 6 Simple Steps -- (Day 1 to Day 2)
- Craft a Outline That Writes Itself -- (Day 3 to Day 4)
- Write an Rough Draft Fast -- (Day 5 to Day 8).
- Outsource an eCover Design that Attracts Your Prospective Customers -- (Day 9)
- Edit a Second Draft that Readers Will Love! -- (Day 10 to Day 16)
- Turn a "Ordinary" Book into an Extraordinary One -- (Day 17 to Day 20)
- Optimize your eBook Listing to Maximize Sales -- (Day 21)
You can write an eBook in 21 days! Just follow this blueprint and you'll learn a proven system for writing fast.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and start writing your book TODAY!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the 'buy button'.
- How to Discover Best-Selling Nonfiction eBook Ideas - The Bulletproof Strategy
- 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books
- Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifesto for Non-Fiction Authors (Indie Author Success Series Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.