Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
by Lance Ensign
Kindle Edition: 89 pages
Publisher: Lance Ensign
For the typical high school or college student, facing the task of writing a lengthy paper of any kind can seem almost impossible. Many students lack either the training or experience to tackle such projects with purpose and confidence. Lance Ensign brings his years of experience to bear on these problems with his new eBook series, Improve Your Writing Now!
Writing is one of those things, like painting or playing sports or learning a musical instrument, which comes more easily to some than others. Chances are good that if you're reading this, you consider yourself to be one of those for whom writing is relatively difficult. However, that doesn't mean there aren't things you can do to help yourself. There are techniques you can use to help with everything from getting yourself to sit down and write that first sentence to making your finished paper so polished and professional that even the most demanding professor won't be able to help but be impressed.
This book will give you the exact techniques to follow that will take you through the writing process in a step-by-step, easy to read format. The author writes with the student always in mind and from the student's point of view. The result is a guide that not only provides information that students need but does so in a way that is comfortable and easy to read.
- Learn how to write a paper without thinking about the steps to writing a paper - we'll tell you exactly what to do
- Learn how you can produce an effective essay with minimal effort
- Know exactly what your teacher or professor is looking for to earn an "A"
- Learn the best and easiest way to create an essay outline
- Get maximum points for essay required on standardized exams by knowing the "formula" to writing an essay
This is the best resource you can purchase for writing impressive essays. Download it now!
- The Writing Survival Guide for College and High School Students
- How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
- Perfect Paragraphs: How to Write Killer Paragraphs and Impress Your Examiner
- Writing Essays For Dummies
- Sentences and Paragraphs: Mastering the Two Most Important Units of Writing (The Writing Code Series Book 8)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.