Kaplan GRE Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests: book + online + DVD + mobile
Paperback: 504 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $34.99
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests contains 1,800+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with a digital copy of the book and study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests features:
- 1,800+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests and 1 in the book)
- All-new 500 question QuizBank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
- All-new study plans – learn how to make the most of your time – no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- A digital copy of this book to read online on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- GRE Strategies and practice tests for all question types
- Diagnostic tool with end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test—or you'll receive a full refund.
- 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems
- Kaplan New GRE Vocabulary Flashcards
- GRE® Math Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep) Ninth Edition
- The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, 2nd Edition
- Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.