Scholarship Handbook 2015 (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
by The College Board
Paperback: 632 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $31.99
Your Price: $23.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Scholarship Handbook 2015 provides the most complete and authoritative facts about more than 1.7 million awards, including scholarship, internship and loan programs offered by foundations, charitable organizations, and state and federal government agencies. Every entry is verified by the College Board to be legitimate, up-to-date, accurate and portable to more than one college.
This guide includes a planning calendar and worksheets to organize and keep track of scholarship applications. Indexes help students find programs by eligibility criteria—such as minority status, religious affiliation, state of residence and intended field of study—so they can quickly zero in on scholarships for which they qualify.
- Book of Majors 2015 (College Board Book of Majors)
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2015: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes
- Getting Financial Aid 2015 (College Board Guide to Getting Financial Aid)
- College Handbook 2015: All New 52nd Edition
- Scholarships, Grants & Prizes 2015 (Peterson's Scholarships, Grants & Prizes)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.