Art, Inc.: The Essential Guide for Building Your Career as an Artist
by Lisa Congdon
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $10.72
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
You don't have to starve to be an artist. Build a career doing what you love. In this practical guide, professional artist Lisa Congdon reveals the many ways you can earn a living by making art—through illustration, licensing, fine art sales, print sales, teaching, and beyond. Including industry advice from such successful art-world pros as Nikki McClure, Mark Hearld, Paula Scher, and more, Art, Inc. will equip you with the tools—and the confidence—to turn your passion into a profitable business.
LEARN HOW TO: • Set actionable goals • Diversify your income • Manage your bookkeeping • Copyright your work • Promote with social media • Build a standout website • Exhibit with galleries • Sell and price your work • License your art • Acquire an agent • And much more
- Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered
- Whatever You Are, Be a Good One: 100 Inspirational Quotations Hand-Lettered by Lisa Congdon
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Creative Block: Get Unstuck, Discover New Ideas. Advice & Projects from 50 Successful Artists
- I Just Like to Make Things: Learn the Secrets to Making Money while Staying Passionate about your Art and Craft
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.