Barron's AP Psychology, 6th Edition
by Allyson J. Weseley Ed.D., Robert McEntarffer
Paperback: 408 pages
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $12.94
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This updated manual offers detailed preparation for the AP Psychology exam and includes:
The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. BONUS! An exclusive online exam included with the purchase of the book or the book with CD-ROM.
- Barron's AP Psychology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2015 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP English Language and Composition, 6th Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Psychology, 2015 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
- Barron's AP United States History, 2nd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.