by Paul V. Anderson
Paperback: 752 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $212.95
Your Price: $165.98
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Thousands of students have successfully improved their writing and design skills using Anderson's TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION: A READER-CENTERED APPROACH. Known for its treatment of the rhetorical situation and coverage of usability and persuasion, this edition contains new chapters and an innovative, visually oriented design that will engage today's students.
- Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies
- Accounting and Auditing Research: Tools and Strategies
- Business & Professional Ethics
- Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam
- Type Talk at Work (Revised): How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.