BCOM (with CourseMate Printed Access Card) (Engaging 4ltr Press Titles for Communication)
by Carol M. Lehman, Debbie D. DuFrene
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $64.95
Your Price: $58.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Created by the continuous feedback of a "student-tested, faculty-approved" process, BCOM4 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes. BCOM4 provides business expanded coverage on technology and social media, abundant real world examples, and model documents to guide student's writing practice.
- Pearson Business Reference and Writer's Handbook (with downloadable ebook access code)
- HOW 12: A Handbook for Office Professionals (How (Handbook for Office Workers))
- Good Intentions: Nine Hot-Button Issues Viewed Through the Eyes of Faith
- Financial ACCT2 (with CengageNOW Printed Access Card)
- Business Driven Technology
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.