The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, 4th Edition
by Harry K. Wong, Rosemary T. Wong
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Harry K. Wong Publications
List Price: $34.95
Your Price: $20.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The best-selling book ever on classroom management and teaching for student achievement with over 3.7 million copies sold. The book walks a teacher, either novice or veteran, through structuring and organizing a classroom for success that can be applied at any time of the year at any grade level, pre-K through college.
The book is used in thousands of school districts, in over 120 countries, and in over 2,114 college classrooms, and has been translated into 5 languages. It's practical, yet inspiring. But most important, it works!
The 4th edition includes updated research, photos, and more examples of "how-to" along with an implementation DVD, "Using The First Days of School" featuring Chelonnda Seroyer.
This is the most requested book for what works in the classroom for teacher and student success.
- THE Classroom Management Book
- Assertive Discipline: Positive Behavior Management for Today's Classroom
- Rethinking Multicultural Education: Teaching for Racial and Cultural Justice
- The First-Year Teacher's Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies, Tools and Activities for Meeting the Challenges of Each School Day
- Between Worlds, Third Edition: Access to Second Language Acquisition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.