Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All
by Tom Kelley, David Kelley
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Crown Business
List Price: $29.00
Your Price: $16.86
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
IDEO founder and Stanford d.school creator David Kelley and his brother Tom Kelley, IDEO partner and the author of the bestselling The Art of Innovation, have written a powerful and compelling book on unleashing the creativity that lies within each and every one of us.
Too often, companies and individuals assume that creativity and innovation are the domain of the "creative types." But two of the leading experts in innovation, design, and creativity on the planet show us that each and every one of us is creative. In an incredibly entertaining and inspiring narrative that draws on countless stories from their work at IDEO, the Stanford d.school, and with many of the world's top companies, David and Tom Kelley identify the principles and strategies that will allow us to tap into our creative potential in our work lives, and in our personal lives, and allow us to innovate in terms of how we approach and solve problems. It is a book that will help each of us be more productive and successful in our lives and in our careers.
- The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design Firm
- The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO's Strategies for Defeating the Devil's Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation
- DISCovering the Leadership Styles of Jesus
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.