Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
by Carol Dweck
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $9.36
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
World-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol Dweck, in decades of research on achievement and success, has discovered a truly groundbreaking idea–the power of our mindset.
Dweck explains why it’s not just our abilities and talent that bring us success–but whether we approach them with a fixed or growth mindset. She makes clear why praising intelligence and ability doesn’t foster self-esteem and lead to accomplishment, but may actually jeopardize success. With the right mindset, we can motivate our kids and help them to raise their grades, as well as reach our own goals–personal and professional. Dweck reveals what all great parents, teachers, CEOs, and athletes already know: how a simple idea about the brain can create a love of learning and a resilience that is the basis of great accomplishment in every area.
- Mindsets in the Classroom: Building a Culture of Success and Student Achievement in Schools
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
- Ready-to-Use Resources for Mindsets in the Classroom: Everything Educators Need for School Success
- Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination, 4e
- What's Math Got to Do with It?: How Teachers and Parents Can Transform Mathematics Learning and Inspire Success
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.